I'm DinoBot Supporters.
The updated details are as follows.
1. 2019.03.05 Fixed an error that the function key does not work after updating.
With this update, ATV8 (Android 8) beta version of U5Mini can be used.
Because it is still in beta, it only supports OTA update via update server.
U5PVR users will receive ATV8 version support after the official version update of U5Mini product.
Chip maker of U5 does not have any intention to further develop Media Center app for ATV8 version.
As a result, media center users are requested to use ATV7 version.
The ATV7 version monitors and updates the media center and other functional issues. The version you are currently developing with the ATV8 version will try to support it as much as possible with the ATV9 version in the future.
ATV7 <==> ATV8 is supported by OTA but all user data will be erased, so please be aware that you can use it only if you want to test the beta version.
If you want to use ATV8 version, please click Oreo in online upgrade.
If you are coming back from ATV8 to ATV7, click Noungat on the online upgrade.
· Full Version : Update after device initialization.(all installed apps and all settings are initialized.)
· Normal Version : Update without device initialization.(Existing apps and settings are available.)
# U5Mini (PVR&OTT Integrated firmware)
· Full Version : http://U4Quad.iptime.org/firmware/atv7/mini/full/update.zip
· Normal Version : http://U4Quad.iptime.org/firmware/atv7/mini/default/update.zip
# U5Mini Firmware download : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZriruzYss2jWLegG8lkSNA46MN2LmaUY?ogsrc=32