· U5 Series Firmware Update [2019.04.26]
Hi. I'm DinoBot Supporters.
U5 Series 2019.04.26 The date firmware was updated.
· ATV7 Update contents
1. Fixed the problem that voice commentary and sound mixed in 7.1 channel playback on high resolution Blu-ray video.
2. Media Center: Integrated chapter movement with color key.
- The red key indicates the previous chapter. (previous file)
- The blue button moves to the next chapter. (next file)
3. Applying HighMedia 2.1.1 (The media center shares the original contents of the update because it is from the chipset development company.)
- Solved the problem that when watching live TV, to press the power-off button probably cause the box dead.
- Solved the problem that if there is a blank space,the SMB share path cannot be mounted.
- Solved the problem that SMB cannot be accessed to the shared space of Win10 system.
- Solved the problem that SMB cannot be accessed to the shared file, of which title includes special characters.
- Optimized the video player to solve the problem that some subtitles are flashing.
- Optimized the video player to solve the problem of not being able to switch proportions when playing video.
-Optimized NFS compatibility, solved the problem that NFS shared files cannot be played caused by the too deep path.
4. Fixed issue where function key does not work.
In addition, minor errors have been improved.
· ATV8 Update contents
With this update, you can use the ATV8 (Android 8) beta version of U5Mini and U5PVR Deluxe products.
U5PVR Slim users will receive ATV8 version support during next week.
The chipset vendor says that ATV8 does not support Media Center.
As a result, if you are using the media center as a mainstream, please use ATV7 version.
ATV7 <==> ATV8 is supported by OTA, but all user data is cleared. Please use only those who want to test the beta version.
1. ATV8 system stabilization.
2. U5 mini Fixed a problem that sometimes can not boot.
3. AOL support.
4. Audio volume adjustment support.
5. Fixed the problem that some of Netflix VOD can not be played.
6. App manager for mobile apps has been added.
7. Icon lie down when updating. (If you upgrade from an existing 8, it will be down once and continue upgrading.)
8. Volume bar fixes remaining symptoms.
Because it is still in beta, it only supports OTA update via update server.
· Firmware manual download link
· Full Version : Update after device initialization.(all installed apps and all settings are initialized.)
· Normal Version : Update without device initialization.(Existing apps and settings are available.)
# U5PVR Deluxe
· Full Version : http://U4Quad.iptime.org/firmware/atv7/deluxe/U5Quad_BADA/full/update.zip
· Normal Version : http://U4Quad.iptime.org/firmware/atv7/deluxe/U5Quad_BADA/default/update.zip
# U5PVR Slim
· Full Version : http://U4Quad.iptime.org/firmware/atv7/slim/U5Quad_BADA/full/update.zip
· Normal Version : http://U4Quad.iptime.org/firmware/atv7/slim/U5Quad_BADA/default/update.zip
# U5Mini (PVR&OTT Integrated firmware)
· Full Version : http://U4Quad.iptime.org/firmware/atv7/mini/full/update.zip
· Normal Version : http://U4Quad.iptime.org/firmware/atv7/mini/default/update.zip
· Previous version firmware download link
If you want to download the firmware of the previous version, please check the device carefully and download the firmware version.
If you download firmware other than your device, you may not be able to use the device.
· U5PVR Firmware download : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B39Yn3WYQHaxRk53dHc3Q2ZvVm8?ogsrc=32
· U5Mini Firmware download : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZriruzYss2jWLegG8lkSNA46MN2LmaUY?ogsrc=32