I'm DinoBot Supporters.
1. 4K high resolution video Fixed the phenomenon of screen stoppage when playing media center.
2. Fixed a few problems with PVR scheduled recording.
3. Improvements related to BT Pairing after full version upgrade.
Miscellaneous errors have been improved.
With this update, ATV8 (Android 8) beta version of U5Mini can be used.
Because it is still in beta, it only supports OTA update via update server.
U5PVR users will receive ATV8 version support after the official version update of U5Mini product.
ATV8 version is in beta, so there are many things to improve.
The media center was not included in the update, especially because the media center was not working properly.
ATV8 non-implementation details are as follows.
1. CEC function not implemented.
2. AOL (Android Over Linux) function not implemented.
3. Backup / Restore function not implemented.
4. Media center function not implemented.
ATV7 <==> ATV8 is supported by OTA but all user data will be erased, so please be aware that you can use it only if you want to test the beta version.
· Full Version : Update after device initialization.(all installed apps and all settings are initialized.)
· Normal Version : Update without device initialization.(Existing apps and settings are available.)
· Normal Version : http://U4Quad.iptime.org/firmware/atv7/deluxe/U5Quad_BADA/default/update.zip
· Normal Version : http://U4Quad.iptime.org/firmware/atv7/slim/U5Quad_BADA/default/update.zip
# U5Mini (PVR&OTT Integrated firmware)
· Full Version : http://U4Quad.iptime.org/firmware/atv7/mini/full/update.zip
· Normal Version : http://U4Quad.iptime.org/firmware/atv7/mini/default/update.zip
# U5Mini Firmware download : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZriruzYss2jWLegG8lkSNA46MN2LmaUY?ogsrc=32